Can you realistically have BOTH the business of your dreams AND the love of your life?It’s a question that many of my clients have asked me. In fact, I’ve even have some women tell me that they’d rather build their empire first and THEN focus on finding the love of their life! What? My man was the only reason I was able to build my cafe years back. Without his support, I would have fizzled out after all those long days, nights and weekends. So this week, I had a conversation with my colleague and friend, Gaelle Lecourt. She’s a freedom and business coach and she helps women to create financial freedom by showing them the steps and processes to build their dream career allowing them a life of freedom.
Yes, you can have it all.You can have both love and a successful career that you run on your own terms. Make sure to watch and stay for the whole thing because we cover:
- Many women entrepreneurs are saying they have no time to find Mr Right because they are too busy building their business. Why is it important to find more time in their life as a female entrepreneur, especially at the beginning when you start your business?
- How to find more time in your life for your business, especially if you’re a start-up and especially if you’re also searching for love!
- Why it is important to create systems in business and in life if you truly want to have it all!
- Have no idea where to start in regards to a business of your own? Here’s how you can create your own mini-system!
- Where can you find Gaelle?
- Check out her website, stalk her on Instagram (she has some GREAT content there), or ask to join her Facebook group (you’ll find me there as well!)
- Interested in starting a business of your own? Click here for Gaelle’s generous gift which is “How to leave your 9-5 and start your online coaching business with confidence.”
- Yes, you CAN have it all!
Yes, you CAN have it all! - Emyrald Sinclaire, Love Coach