Crap….how did I find myself naked…in a hot tub… with this incredibly cute Australian?
I had JUST made the *promise* to myself to honor my body and no longer sleep around.
I had had ENOUGH of men using me for sex, thank you kindly…
And I wanted a different man this time around… someone who would…
– well, stick around after rolling around in the sheets, for one thing
– but also a man who cared about me, and wanted to learn about my hopes and dreams and become my support system and think I was the cats meow!
So why did that all go out the window?
1. His irresistible Australian accent
2. I was drunk (damnit)
Luckily, this story was the VERY LAST TIME I slipped…
Then I really did hold tight to my promise to stay abstinent until I met the man that would become my future partner.
And with him, we waited six whole months to have sex!
Today in #TruthTuesdays, I want to share with you WHY you should NOT sleep with a man if you want him to fall in love…and ultimately stick around.
And no, it’s not all emotional. There are actually BIOLOGICAL reasons why you fall in love when you sleep with a man and become attached.
Click below to watch and learn!
P.S. If you’d like to REALLY learn about the differences between men and women and become MAGNETIC to your SOULMATE… I highly suggest you check out my signature group coaching program – Single to Soulmate! (Doors close soon!)
When polled, did you know that there was ONE BIG THING that most men find attractive in a woman?
And this ONE BIG THING is the thing that many women are struggling with.
Watch the video to learn my top 3 ways to become this woman naturally.
Join us for Flirt Like a Goddess Training! Starts March 28th, 2018!
>>>> C L I C K H E R E T O S I G N U P <<<<<
What is a vision board and how does it actually work?
Is it just some new-age hype designed to get your hopes up and then let you down when things don’t actually go your way!?
A vision board is a powerful tool of manifestation…when used correctly!
Find out how to actually use a vision board to your advantage so that this coming year actually is filled with your hopes and dreams come true!
When you’re done, make sure to post your pictures of your vision board below. And before you ask, here’s the link to the “Love of my Life” vision board in Pinterest. 🙂
If you loved this, I’ve got one more thing for you – join us for a FREE, NO-PITCH workshop Saturday, December 30th, 2017!
Simply request access to my facebook group – Happily Ever After…is Yours! – and mark your calendar to join us live at 9am Los Angeles, Noon NYC, 5pm London on December 30th!
You know the one thing I LOVE most about having my own business?
It’s that I get to run the show and do whatever the hell (or heavens, for that matter) I want to do! Meaning, I get to swear when I want to. And in this week’s edition of #TruthTuesdays, Gillian Sky Walker and I swear. A lot.
- So, if you’re offended by words that start with F and end with K…
- If you really don’t care to hear synonyms for crap, poo or poopy…
- And if you think multiple marriages is something that cannot be forgiven…
Then do NOT watch this week’s episode of #TruthTuesdays.
Because Gillian and I are real and raw and we drop the F-Bomb. Multiple times. Gillian also confesses intimate details about the failure of her first…and second…marriages.
We have a lot of TRUTH to share with you this week if you’re looking to score life-long love and intimacy and it can be nicely emphasized by cursing a bunch and shaking you out of your stupor!
You hear me?
May I present to you Gillian Sky Walker
– Life Coach. Yoga Teacher. Stripper. Shaman. Love is the answer. And I can help you find it. –
Taken directly from her Facebook profile page. (Which if you haven’t Facebook stalked her yet, do it now.)
You can also get some help (if you’re single) with your online dating profile by cruising over to her website – Profile Pimpers. Yup. How cool is she?
Gillian is a Love and Relationship Coach and I LOVE having her as a friend and presenting her decades of knowledge onto you now, dear reader and watcher.
Just so you know what you're getting yourself into when you click play above, let me give you a little bit of what you're going to catch on the video.
- www.ProfilePimpers.com - optimize your online profile to land dates with high quality individuals (minute 1)
- Gillian first marriage and her run-in (and out) with a certain religious organization (minute 3)
- Gillian second marriage, red flags, horrific dating experiences and Peter Pans, "washed up goods" at 31 years old and why you should 'trust your fucking intuition' (minute 4)
- Soul searching, 'WTF am I doing?' moments, plus the other F word (FEAR) keeping her (and you!) in relationships that aren't meant to be (minute 5)
- The Peru Decision aka Ayahuasca aka 'the Mind Fuck' and leading to a lot of throwing up, leaving her second marriage and finding her true 'soulmate' (minute 6)
- Over-giving, the 'shell of a person' = needs not getting met (minute 8)
- How to find your power again (minute 11)
- Make decisions from a place of __________ (*hint - has to do with self-love) (minute 13)
- The "F-You Power" and "F-Yeah Vibration" (minute 14)
- How to find your way back to yourself (minute 16)
- THIS is the best way to start your day to set yourself up for success (minute 17)
- Challenges and perks of a long distance relationship (minute 19)
- How incredibly important __________ is to the success of a soulmate relationship (minute 20)
- What to look for in a life partner (minute 22)
- Advice for all couples to keep the magic alive (minute 26)
- Advice for all single women looking to land Prince Charming (minute 27)
Love the video interview?
Share it on your favorite social media networks or give us some love below!
Finding a high-quality partner can be hard.
Where do they all hide?
If you’ve been focusing on the superficial things such as the money in his bank account, his height or his looks, girl, you are focusing upon the wrong thing!
There are SIX essential questions one must ask on a first date if you want to find out if the person sitting across from you is HIGH-QUALITY SOULMATE material!
Watch below and take notes.
Did you LOVE this video? Please consider sharing it. Spread the love, baby!
Jerry and Pamela were in a horrible spot in their relationship.
Jerry had anger issues.
And he would BLOW UP over the smallest things.
He wouldn’t talk about the little things that bothered him until enough had piled up to bother him and then – bam! The smallest thing would set him off.
It got to the point where his wife didn’t want to bring up anything with her husband for fear of how he would react. (Can you relate at all?)
This is very common.
Ron and I even experience this sometimes.
He allows a bunch of smaller annoyances to pile up but he keeps it all inside…like little pebbles piling up on a scale. It’s fine for a while, but one day, the scale is going to tip over.
And it usually leaves one partner thinking “wtf just happened here?”
So what can you do if you’re in this situation?
Here’s an exercise I’ve given to a LOT of my couples and it’s one that Ron and I have added to our daily routine in order to connect on a deeper level, learn more about what the other person enjoys, plus it helps us to avoid what pisses the other person off.
Find out these two small questions to ask your partner below and how to incorporate them into your daily routine in order to experience feeling safety of being yourself and expressing your feelings in your relationship!
Also – if you’re looking to reconnect with your partner (if the sparks seem to have faded away), I suggest the Relationship Reconnection! It’s a free 3 part video series designed to help bring love and intimacy back to the forefront of your relationship again!