- Is the romance fading after all these years?
- Are you scared of slipping into the ‘friends zone’ with your lover?
- Are you looking for something different to ask your lover than ‘how was your day’?
Don’t worry! I’ve been there.
Relationships take work to maintain where you’re at and also to grow individually and as a couple.
Learn how some simple questions to your significant other on date night or at the end of the day can dramatically change your relationship!
And if you’re single and dating, THESE questions will certainly allow you to STAND-OUT from the others that he/she may be dating!
You’ll be interesting and intriguing and leaving your date practically begging for a second date!
Ready for More?!
Here are some MORE questions to keep the romance alive and to keep you interested in one another and ALWAYS learning about each other and growing!
30 questions for date night to keep things interesting with your long term love
- What was one of the best gifts you’ve ever received and why?
- If you could design your dream career, what would it look like?
- If you could travel to one location that you haven’t been to yet, where would you go?
- If you could spend the perfect afternoon ALONE, what would it look like?
- If you could spend the perfect afternoon WITH ME, what would it look like?
- What was the best vacation you ever had as a kid?
- What would you like to DO more of in life but haven’t been?
- Tell me about a New Years resolution that you were successful in keeping.
- Tell me about a time you overcame a fear and how you did it.
- Tell me about one of the happiest moments of your life!
- What is something you used to believe that you don’t believe anymore? What do you believe instead?
- What are three ways I could be a more loving and supportive partner for you?
- How do you think I would answer the same question above?
- What would you like MORE OF in our relationship?
- If you could quit your job for a year and you had $100,000 in savings, what would you do?
- If you have to giveaway $100,000 in the next 24 hours, how would you do so?
- What are three things that really inspire you?
- What makes you cry?
- What are two big goals you still want to accomplish in your life and why?
- In what area of life do you feel like you struggle to find a healthy balance?
- In what area of your life do you feel like you excel and could be a mentor to others?
- What do you think are your three greatest strengths?
- Who is another couple that we know that inspires you and why?
- What would you like us to strengthen together as a couple?
- If you could change one thing about your day, what would it be?
- If I could magically change one thing about your day, what would you like it to be and why?
- What is one of your regrets in life? What would you have done differently?
- Did you ever say to yourself “I’ll never be like so and so” and then find out that you’re just like them? In what ways and how?
- What’s ONE THING you’d like to work on for self improvement for yourself?
- How can I support you in being happier this week?