Yes, it’s your parents fault that you’re single.
Don’t you just love some blunt truth?
Here’s why it’s your parents fault if you’re single (most likely)
We form our beliefs about the world when we are children.
We are looking around us and taking it all in.
We’re like little sponges.
And so….depending how daddy treated mommy and what mommy said to daddy, we believe it to be normal.
WE ASSUME THAT ‘THIS’ IS HOW A MAN TREATS A WOMAN AND ‘THIS’ IS WHAT ‘I’ BELIEVE ABOUT RELATIONSHIPS AND LOVE.
So, yes, it is your parents fault if you’re single if, for example, your Mom was telling you:
- there are no good men out there
- good men are hard to find
- he’ll always leave you in the end
- don’t ever get married; it’s so difficult
And on and on and on….
You see where I’m going here?
IT’S NOT YOUR FAULT HOW YOU WERE RAISED OR WHAT YOUR PARENTS SAID OR THE CORRESPONDING BELIEF SYSTEMS YOU FORMED AS A RESULT.
It IS your responsibility, however, now that you are aware of your amazing power of your belief systems, to create the life that you DO want.
OUR BELIEF SYSTEMS ARE STRONG.
So strong in fact that we have created an entire reality based around our beliefs.
Our beliefs as to whether we are:
- good enough
- worthy of a good man
- worthy of a good job
- worthy of happiness
You get the idea.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’VE GOT TO DO:
- Take out a sheet of paper
- Write down everything you can remember in regards to how your parents treated each other. What they said. How they acted. Body language.
- Then write down everything you can remember in regards to other pertinent relationships – aunts, uncles, friends’ parents, grandparents, etc
- Now take out a second sheet of paper and draw a line down the middle.
- On the left side, write down all your limiting beliefs about relationships (for example: Men are hard to find. I’m not good enough for a good man. Strong women always stay single.)
- On the right side, now write a NEW belief that is going to empower you and get you one step closer to the love of your life (for example: Great men are all around me! I’m so amazing and lovely and the prize! It’s easy for a strong woman to find a strong man)
- And then, whenever any of the old beliefs try to make their way into your field of consciousness….PUSH THEM ASIDE.
Now it’s up to you to do the work.
YOU HAVE TO BE STRONGER THAN THE LIMITING BELIEFS OF YESTERDAY.
You can choose to have the love life of your dreams! You just have to want is MORE than the pain and hurt you’ve already experienced!