Ahh! Amazing story of how I, Emyrald Sinclaire, manifested meeting one of my BIGGEST mentors!
We all have our heroes – and Jen Sincero is one of MY personal heroes. She is self help guru combined with your sarcastic best friend rocking out to Led Zeppelin.
And I manifested meeting her!
How did I do it?
It’s the same damn amazing powerful process that I teach you every single week!
One: Desire it
Two: Have unwavering faith that ‘it’ is going to happen
Three: Take inspired action towards your goal on a daily basis
I’d been looking forward to Jen’s book signing for a couple of months now, since her book tour was released. My desire became strong to meet her and share with her what an influence she has been on my life and my coaching career. And there was NO DOUBT in my mind that I was going to meet her at the book signing.
However….an amazing miracle happened that I could NOT have planned (which is what I’m always telling you when you’re manifesting the love of your life. Don’t worry about the HOW! Just focus upon what you want and the FEELINGS of getting it).
Yesterday, I woke up and my personal mantra was:
“I’m going to meet Jen Sincero today! I’m going to meet Jen Sincero today! I’m going to meet Jen Sincero today!”
I was pumped.
I was more excited than a kid in a candy store who’s grandma had just told him he can have whatever he wants!
Now, here is the lesson that deserves to be hit home.
I cannot stress enough how IMPORTANT it is that you go about your daily life and do your damnest to feel happy every single day!
So yesterday I’m going about my day as planned: clients, an interview, lunch with my man, personal care session with an amazing healer, another client, dinner with a girlfriend and THEN the book signing…aka meeting my hero, Jen.
And guess what happens somewhere in the MIDDLE of me going about my day and following my heart?!
I meet Jen. She’s getting a session at the exact same place I’m getting a session at.
YOU. CAN’T. PLAN. THIS. SHIT.
Which is what I tell you every day about meeting the love of your life. Don’t worry about the HOW. That’s the role of the Universe. You just go about being so fricken happy and overjoyed with your life that you can barely contain from peeing yourself.
And when I met Jen, oh man, I almost pee’d myself.
Although, I think I did a great job at composing myself and settled instead for a hug, a couple of compliments, and a request for a photo.
Wanna hear some wisdom from the original Badass herself, Jen Sincero?
Here’s what she had to share yesterday and I write it down here today to share with you all because it’s so damn important and it’s also really fricken simple AND not only that, her advice is going to help you manifest the love you desire.
- Never give up. Persistence is the key to manifesting your heart’s desires.
- Follow your fears (More on that later)
- To change your life… you have to be willing to be uncomfortable over and over again (meaning, it might not be easy to go out on ‘dates’ by yourself….but it’s practically impossible to meet someone when you’re out with 6 of your drunk girlfriends)
- To be rich, you have to want it more than anything else in your life (meaning if you want the LOVE of your life…. you have to WANT IT more than you want anything else in your life…more than your comfort zone, more than you desire to be comfy in your jammies watching a movie on a Saturday night, you hear me?)
- Hire a coach. If you’re been broke for 40 years (or in your case, single for longer than you can remember and dating losers that make you want to become a nun), your ‘plan’ obviously isn’t working.
- Your fears are your compass – if it scares you, do it! (I always say that your desires are your compass towards your greatest life ever! But she brings up a good point. In order to grow you have to stretch yourself beyond your present comfort zone. Only THEN will you experience something that is radically different than what you are living right now)
- Don’t ‘shrink yourself’ to appease someone else. Never stop growing into who you’re meant to be.
- You have to have a healthy relationship with money for it to stick around. (Or in the case of love, you HAVE to have a healthy relationship of LOVING yourself before you can ever expect someone else to love you and stick around and treat ya good!)
- Own your worth. aka Love yo’self.
Looking to learn how to LOVE YO’SELF so you attract in the LOVE of your life?! It’s exactly what I teach in my ManifestHim program.
And if you haven’t read it yet – Manifest your Love in 21 Days – is my super popular guide that has been PROVEN to get serious marriage proposal in as little as days?! Sound too good to be true? Try it for yourself and find out!