I’ve never been cheated upon.
But my partner, unfortunately, has experienced the gut-wrenching pain of a significant other NOT being faithful.
According to “Infidelity Statistics”
“It is estimated that roughly 30% to 60% of all married individuals (in the United States) will engage in infidelity at some point during their marriage… And these numbers are probably on the conservative side, if you consider that close to half of all marriages end in divorce (people are more likely to stray as relationships fall apart”
That means at least half of you who are reading this have engaged in infidelity or have been cheated on!
So – if that is you, how do you tell your partner that you have trust issues?
And more importantly, how do you GET OVER your insecurities already!?
Find out by watching!
And make sure you do the following exercises I talk about in the video:
1. Write your Painful Love Story and then shift it to become the HERO in your life, not the VICTIM
2. Write your Letters of Forgiveness and BURN them, baby!
For those of you who are looking for clear, open, honest and conflict-free communication with your significant other, check out my Conflict to Conscious Communication course!!
It’s a MUST for anyone looking to remove arguing, drama and fights from there relationship for good!
Ready to release guilt, pain and shame?
Here’s the dealio.
We’ve all done stuff we ain’t proud of.
(yep, that beauty up there)
But here’s the good news!
You can let that shit go. With ease. And no longer allow it to plague you with guilt, shame and anxiety!
So – I suggest you watch the not quite 5 minute video up there to learn EXACTLY what it is you can do whenever the hell you want to let go of yucky feelings.
You know what happens then?
You make space for LOVE, BABY!
And if this is up your alley of what you’d like to create in your life, then I HIGHLY suggest you check out my 8 Week Radical Self Love Group Coaching Program!
- To help you learn how to LOVE the real you.
- TO help you let go of CRAP that no longer serves you – i.e. feelings of guilt, shame, pain.
- To help you appreciate the beauty that is within.
- To help you learn to love and appreciate yourself for exactly who you are so that you live the life of your dreams and attract in an amazing and loving partner to share it with!
- To help you raise your confidence and self-love levels so that you fall deeply in love with yourself.
- To help you break through your excuses and pain and barriers to love so that you finally learn to love yourself and attract in the love of your life to do the same (if you’re single) or drastically improve your current relationship if you’re in one!
Hop over to the group coaching page right this instant sister, and get ready to experience Radical Self Love!
Want more TRUTH?
Sign up for the mailing list and get content like this sent directly to your inbox! Plus other inspirational bits and love notes from yours truly!
I value your privacy and would never spam you